We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building a GoByte Network’s/GoByte Pay’s desktop applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and improve the Network’s/GoByte Pay’s Desktop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code for GoByte Network’s/GoByte Pay’s desktop client.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of network protocols, knowledge of Bitcoin/Bittorrent protocol is a plus.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and concurrency topics
- Be familiar with the Win32 programming API. Know differences between Windows and POSIX support for processes, threads, synchronization primitives, files, sockets.
- 3+ years of programming experience in C++
Good to have
- Knowledge of the latest C++ standards (C++11 and beyond)
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool such as Git.
- Familiarity with FFmpeg, transcoding is a plus.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and VMs to manage automated testing and continuous integration as part of our release process. Understand the value of automated testing and continuous integration.
You might learn
- Integration of blockchain technologies into applications.
- BitTorrent/Bitcoin/Ethereum/TRON/GoByte protocol, at least the basics.
- Scaling an application for use by 100 million users.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to work from home (on occasion or as needed), and flexible time away.
- Your choice of the latest, top-of-the-line equipment and tools to work with.
- Work with heaps of smart, awesome people, including a surprising number of people who are great at pool, pinball, and foosball.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology