The team here at GoByte Foundation doesn’t just create products. We create the technologies that revolutionize the web we call home. We believe in a better Internet: one that’s powered by people.
Come help us build.
Are you a skilled developer with a keen sense for streamlined deployments and network operations, or a versatile administrator with a passion for coding and scripting? GoByte Foundation is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build our next generation infrastructure.
As a founding developer on this team you will play an integral role in defining the availability, security, and efficiency of the GoByte Network infrastructure at scale. You will work closely with our development and operation teams to influence and support the implementation and expansion of our infrastructure.
- Help with designing and deploying a scalable infrastructure for a high traffic environment.
- Automate the deployment, administration, and operation of GoByte’s infrastructure so no manual intervention is needed.
- Design and build tools to improve deployment efficiency and gain visibility into production systems.
- Translate development team use cases into infrastructure requirements.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of our services, infrastructure and delivery processes.
- Collaborate effectively with multiple development teams.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant large scale systems operations experience.
- Expert in Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and services.
- Experience in automating production systems with Python (must have).
- Experience deploying and maintaining Kubernetes and docker infrastructure.
- Experience using AWS services programmatically (AWS certification preferred).
- Experience deploying and maintaining large distributed system such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Zookeeper, Cassandra or MongoDB.
- You are passionate and self-motivated.
- You are pragmatic and focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- You enjoy collaborating across teams and work well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
- You thrive working in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology