GoByte (GBX) is a cryptocurrency based on Dash aimed at vendors to provide monetary services .
GoByte features the masternode technology, which provides to the network near-instant and secure payments as well as anonymous transactions.
The near-instant payments known as InstantSend technology, average at 1.3 seconds per transaction.
The anonymous transactions known as PrivateSend technology, mix your funds trough the masternodes network, making near-impossible to trace back the origin of the funds.
To manage the Group’s financial and treasury systems and practices, ensuring financial information is timely, accurate, complete and compliant with relevant accounting and taxation principles.
Works across multiple entities with diverse operations. Manages responsibilities through a team of Accountants and support staff. Work generates according to agreed business reporting and statutory timeframes. The role requires a hands-on approach with specific responsibilities for cash flow management, holding company accounting, tax compliance and statutory reporting.
Work is self-prioritized in a fast-paced environment with little direct supervision. Open communication channels exist within the team in China and with the Head of Finance & team in the USA. Performance is formally reviewed annually. The incumbent will be required to determine when and how to escalate unresolved or complex issues.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Provide excellent leadership and management of Corporate Finance, measured by the effectiveness, engagement and business unit respect of the team.
- Build productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to understand their business operations and the financial information needs of end users.
- Manage relationships with others across the Group to achieve alignment in key business strategies and decisions.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review finance systems, policies and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and contemporary relevant practices.
- Ensure reporting functions and responses to ad hoc requests for financial related information are appropriately delivered.
- Build the team and individual capability, ensuring personal effectiveness for work in current and future roles.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Corporate Finance team.
- Support team meetings at which progress against KPIs is monitored and discussed.
- Maintain a strong communication channel to the US Finance Team.
- CPA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Big 4/Medium Tier Firm audit experience
- Experience of working with a Technology Startup
- English Language speaking & writing skills
- Ability to manage and lead a small team
- Information Technology & Services