GoByte (GBX) is a cryptocurrency based on Dash aimed at vendors to provide monetary services .
GoByte features the masternode technology, which provides to the network near-instant and secure payments as well as anonymous transactions.
The near-instant payments known as InstantSend technology, average at 1.3 seconds per transaction.
The anonymous transactions known as PrivateSend technology, mix your funds trough the masternodes network, making near-impossible to trace back the origin of the funds.
- Fully responsible for corporate legal management, establish and improve the company’s legal affairs management system, control and prevent legal risks that may arise in the company’s business operations, propose preventive measures, and provide effective legal protection;
- Design legal framework in accordance with the company’s product, formulate corresponding legal documents, make corresponding compliance arrangements, provide continuous legal and compliance support for business operations to ensure legal and compliant business operation;
- Review the contracts submitted by various departments of the company; draft important contracts and agreements; prevent and control the legal risks of contracts;
- Participate in the negotiation of important projects of the company; suggest, prevent and control legal risks that may occur in the project, assist and provide the legal basis for the company’s major decision-making to avoid operational risks;
- Work independently and cooperatively with external lawyers to handle various litigation disputes and other disputes involving the company and safeguard the company’s rights and interests;
- Provide legal support for major disputes of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in law-related subjects, with lawyer professional qualification;
- More than 7 years of legal work experience, including more than 5 years of corporate legal related work experience, preferably in the Internet sector;
- Proficient in company law, contract law, labor law, intellectual property law, investment and financing regulations and company listing laws and regulations, familiar with Internet-related laws and regulations;
- Have rich experience in the Internet industry, and have in-depth research and understanding of the development of the Internet industry and the legal definition of company products;
- Have good professional ethics, excellent communication skills, logical judgment and analysis ability of various legal affairs, and public relations ability of external affairs;
- Capable of using English at work; preferably fluent in spoken English.
- Information Technology & Services